Looking for a unique way to enjoy our newest Nutrific product? Give our Nutrific Fruit & Fibre banana bread a go!
3 ripe bananas
75g of Butter
1 teaspoon of baking soda
A pinch of salt
1 cup of Nutrific Fruit & Fibre
1/2 a Cup of Sugar
1 large egg
2 teaspoons of Vanilla Essence
1 1/2 Cups of Flour
- Heat your oven to 180 degrees
- Butter a loaf pan
- Add your bananas to a large mixing bowl and mash them until smooth.
- Melt your butter in the microwave and stir it into the banana mix
- Add your flour, egg, baking soda, vanilla essence and sugar and mix until thoroughly combined
- Finally add half of your Nutrific Fruit & Fibre to the mix and fold together
- Pour the mix into your loaf pan and sprinkle the remaining Nutrific Fruit & Fibre over the top
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a knife come out of the bread clean
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before removing from the loaf pan.
- Either enjoy hot and fresh or store in a cool dry place until you are ready to enjoy.
We would love to know what you think of this Nutrific Fruit & Fibre Banana Bread.